If you are interested in knowing more about possible solutions to environmental pollution, we leave you this interesting talk about the “Row-bot”. A robot that cleans the pollution and generates the electricity needed to feed itself by swallowing dirty water. Jonathan Rossiter, explains how this machine uses a microbial fuel cell to neutralize algae blooms and oil stains. This could be a precursor of biodegradable, self-contained anti-pollution robots.
- USA withdraws from the Paris Agreement
- We’re Hurtling Toward the Worst CO2 Levels the Earth Has Seen in Over 200 Million Years
- Environmental pollution would also have an effect on people’s sleep cycles
- There is a link vehicular contamination with DNA damage in children and young people according to research
- Sandstorms make pollution problems even worse in China